A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Owens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owens
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Owens Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Owens, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Owens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Steven Owens DO is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Owens practice?
- Dr. Mark Owens has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Owens practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.