A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Owens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owens
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Owens Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Owens, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Owens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Steven Owens DO is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Owens practice?
- Dr. Mark Owens has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Owens practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.