A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Mark Cain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Cain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Cain, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Fetal Diseases
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder stones (Urinary Bladder Calculi)
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urogenital Abnormalities
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cain graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Cain has 30 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans