A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Cain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Cain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Cain, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Fetal Diseases
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder stones (Urinary Bladder Calculi)
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urogenital Abnormalities
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cain graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Cain has 29 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark P Cain MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Cain practice?
- Dr. Mark Cain has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Cain practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists and Indianapolis Pediatric Specialists.