inactive

Overall Review

no change

June 5th, 2014
Perfect dr. for me
New doctor for me after move from another state. Had colonoscopy and Dr. Epstein was agreeable to use very little medication as I have always done. Hardly felt procedure even when he had to move me around. He is very intelligent, soft spoken, funny, and really considerate of patient. Not many Drs. willing to use so little medication and trust that patient will handle well. Highly recommend to anyone not looking forward to this procedure!!!!!! Top doctor as far as i am concerned. By the way, I am almost 70 years old.

March 29th, 2013
Competent, professional, good man
About to make my 3rd appointment with Dr. Epstein. I have a Ph.D. from a school of medicine. I am not a clinician but have somewhat more knowledge than the average patient. Dr. Epstein is who and what I want in a physician - knowledgeable, experienced, not afraid to say "I don't know" (and infrequent need to say it).