Learn more about Dr. Mark Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Faber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faber
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Faber, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Faber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Paul Faber MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Faber practice?
- Dr. Mark Faber has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Faber practices Psychiatry near Montclair, NJ.
See Montclair Psychiatrists.