A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Faber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Faber, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Faber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Paul Faber MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Faber practice?
- Dr. Mark Faber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Faber practices Psychiatry near Montclair, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ.
See Montclair Psychiatrists.