A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Foster, Family Practioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Foster, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Foster has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Peters Foster MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Foster practice?
- Dr. Mark Foster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Foster practices Family Medicine near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Niguel, CA.
See Laguna Hills Family Physicians.