A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Goldberg, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Hypoxia
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Paul Goldberg MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Mark Goldberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Goldberg practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.