A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jacobson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Helping children and their families by providing reliable medical advice and information that will empower them to make responsible choices
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacobson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chop Clinical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark P Jacobson DO and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Mark Jacobson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Jacobson practices General Practice near Somers Point, NJ.
See Somers Point Primary Care Doctors.