A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jacobson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobson
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Helping children and their families by providing reliable medical advice and information that will empower them to make responsible choices
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacobson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chop Clinical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark P Jacobson DO and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Mark Jacobson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Jacobson practices General Practice near Somers Point, NJ.
See Somers Point General Practitioners.