A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jacobson is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Helping children and their families by providing reliable medical advice and information that will empower them to make responsible choices
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jacobson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chop Clinical Associates
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacobson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 19 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Jacobson practice?
Dr. Mark Jacobson practices General Practice near Somers Point, NJ.
See Somers Point General Practitioners.