A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Johnson, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Hydrops Fetalis
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Neural Tube Defects
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
- Premature Labor
- Urogenital Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- PA Hospital of The University of PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Paul Johnson MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Mark Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See King Of Prussia Obstetricians & Gynecologists and King Of Prussia Geneticists.