Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Apr 10th, 2015

time will tell

by Nadia Cervantes on Dec 30th, 2014

Dr. Mark Lewis never makes me feel he is rushed. He answers all my questions thoroughly. He returns my phone calls promptly. I have faith in his diagnosis and his referrals. His office staff, however, seems abrupt at times and overly protective of Dr. Lewis.

An asset to his profession... show details An asset to his profession...
Nov 25th, 2013

I am thankful he is my doctor! His qualities are hard to find in doctors these days.

top notch physician show details top notch physician
Aug 11th, 2011

Not only is his bedside manner excellent he makes time to make you feel like your the only patient, and follows up personally to make sure your feeling better. I wish all dr's were like him

A rare find these days show details A rare find these days
Feb 2nd, 2011

A physician who takes the time to understand the patient's needs, who reviews all lab and other diagnostic data to see if anything is worth following up, and who follows up himself is rare in these days of ten minute quick visits. Well worth seeing!

He is the internist that everyone wishes they had show details He is the internist that everyone wishes they had
Jan 28th, 2011

I cannot speak highly enough for Dr Mark Lewis. He is a young man who spends the time researching for you, listens well, knowledgable, personable and comes from a family of doctors. HE IS THE BEST & I feel SO lucky that I found him (actually he was refered to me by a highly respected doctor in the area).

Can't recommend Dr Lewis enough! He is the doctor we all wish we had. show details Can't recommend Dr Lewis enough! He is the doctor we all wish we had.
by Anonymous on Jan 28th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Dr Mark Lewis listens, researches on your behalf, CARES, takes the time. I never feel rushed, or feel like a number. He is young man who comes from a ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com