Dr. Mark Lewis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Lewis?

April 5th, 2017

A fine doctor.

I like Dr Mark Lewis very much; I became his patient in Aug '16. He listens and then searches for answers to the problems you present. He has a way of putting his patients at ease, and is quite patient with his patients... I will stick with him (&/or his dad, who is also a fine Internist, in the same office.) Only one thing had me briefly concerned. He charges a fee (not covered by insurance), one time each year. The front desk did not explain it well, so when it was described as 'yearly' I was surprised to have it charged to me six months after my initial appointment and so I questioned the bill. The front desk did not handle my question at all well. Of course, had she explained up front that it is charged alongside the first appointment each calendar year--whenever that is--I would have understood and not felt betrayed (because 'yearly' means to me 12 months!) After thinking about it, however, I realized that, In the long run, the charge works out in a reasonable way. Why give up a great doctor over something so trivial?

March 14th, 2017

good doctor, poor practice

Mark Lewis is a good investigator: he listens, cares, searches for answers. He wants to help you. However, after 6 months I quit because I lost trust. He charges an additional 'yearly' fee, not covered by insurance, up front. I agreed to that. But 6 months after paying it, I was charged for it again. Yearly means 12 months, not 6! It made me wonder what else might be misrepresented.

April 14th, 2016

One of God's best!

I'm an old timer. I see him one of the rarest soul, individual, professional, doctor in today's world. Read each word to the deepest sense to know my appreciation of his traits. Thank you Father, Thank you Son, Thank you Doctor, Thank you Hippocrates!

October 23rd, 2015

Terrific Doctir

Exceptional knowledgable Doctor. So glad I found him.

September 26th, 2015

A good doc.

December 30th, 2014

Dr. Mark Lewis never makes me feel he is rushed. He answers all my questions thoroughly. He returns my phone calls promptly. I have faith in his diagnosis and his referrals. His office staff, however, seems abrupt at times and overly protective of Dr. Lewis.

November 25th, 2013

An asset to his profession...

I am thankful he is my doctor! His qualities are hard to find in doctors these days.

August 11th, 2011

top notch physician

Not only is his bedside manner excellent he makes time to make you feel like your the only patient, and follows up personally to make sure your feeling better. I wish all dr's were like him

February 3rd, 2011

A rare find these days

A physician who takes the time to understand the patient's needs, who reviews all lab and other diagnostic data to see if anything is worth following up, and who follows up himself is rare in these days of ten minute quick visits. Well worth seeing!

January 29th, 2011

He is the internist that everyone wishes they had

I cannot speak highly enough for Dr Mark Lewis. He is a young man who spends the time researching for you, listens well, knowledgable, personable and comes from a family of doctors. HE IS THE BEST & I feel SO lucky that I found him (actually he was refered to me by a highly respected doctor in the area).

January 28th, 2011

Can't recommend Dr Lewis enough! He is the doctor we all wish we had.

Dr Mark Lewis listens, researches on your behalf, CARES, takes the time. I never feel rushed, or feel like a number. He is young man who comes from a ...

May 4th, 2017