Dr. Mark Miller Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Mark Miller?

The BEST Heart Doctor

Posted on March 25th, 2016

Dr Mark Miller is, without any exception, the BEST Cardiologist anywhere. He leaves no stone unturned to get to a diagnosis, he is caring and kind, and you walk out knowing you have been in the best hands you could possibly hope for. He cares so much for each and every one of his patients, and I just hope he never retires.

Niki Thorsen

Posted on November 28th, 2012

I cannot praise Dr. Miller enough for all that he is and does for me as a patient. He is always at ease, confident reassuring. He listens to you carefully and addresses all your concerns giving you credibility. He is compassionate, understanding and extremely intelligent and on top of his game.

once in a lifetime doctor

Posted on November 22nd, 2011

our part of the world is a better place with dr.miller in it. he is the most genuinely caring and supportive doctor around,and jackie, his nurse, is right up there with him. for anyone who has lost faith in doctors and the whole medical system, dr.miller is the one who will restore that faith.

Posted on August 10th, 2011

Dr. Miller is the only Doctor I trust. I have several medical problems and I see him for all of them. If he can't handle it he will refer me to a Doctor that he knows is the best. He is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Posted on January 21st, 2011

Outstanding physician who really cares for his patients. His staff and number one RN, Jackie is of the same caring nature who work extremely hard and are always there for you.

Outstanding Doctor!

Posted on December 19th, 2010

My dad went to Dr. Miller & liked him so well that when I needed a cardiologist, I started with him also. He is the true meaning of a doctor in that he really cares about his patients & is very dedicated. He always has a sense of what is really wrong, when others may have already guessed incorrectly. Everyone likes & speaks well of him; his staff, people who work at the hospital, other patients. Definitely my favorite doctor!

A caring Doctor

Posted on August 26th, 2010

I was very worried when I arrived at the office and Dr. Miller calmed me down as soon as he saw me. I felt his sincerity which definitely helped me to calm down. He was very professional, yet - very personal.

Best Doctor!

Posted on June 16th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Miller for over 35 years. He is the best, as is his staff. My parents were patients also. I cannot recommend Dr. Mark Miller enough, he is sincerely caring and a great Doctor .

Great Doctor

Posted on September 30th, 2009

Very professional. Very Dr. Oz type doctor and one that shows a real interest for those in his care. I would have him treat me and my family without worry. Thank you Dr. Miller for the dedication you show to those in your care. Great Doctor!!!!

Posted on March 30th, 2009

Dr Miller is A wonderful careing Dr. I have been a patient for years, wouldn't change for anything.

Posted on June 24th, 2017