inactive

Overall Review

no change

January 16th, 2016
Tradesman
In my honest opinion, Dr. Owens has the best bedside manner I have ever seen in a physician. Our family has raised medical personnel and has been through numerous surgeries and doctor/patient relationships. We have seen many fine physicians but i wish I could have had him for my primary, he is that proficient. Dr. Owens has been my surgeon three times. He is thoroughly professional, compassionate and competent in his diagnosis and follow-up treatment and is a gem of a human being. They really don't come any better than he, but he doesn't know this because of his humility. I almost wish I needed treatment again.

August 18th, 2013
Best doctor I have had in California
Dr. Owens took care of a small biopsy for me 23 years ago. At that time, he was a member of Doctors Without Borders, which should tell you something about his character. He was very caring, took as much time as was needed, did his best to perform the surgery with very little anesthesia (at my request). Dr. Owens made extra sure I knew what to expect. I am not at all nervous about surgery in general, but if I were Dr. Owens would be the surgeon I would select. I would recommend Dr. Owens to anyone, without reservation.