A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Siegel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegel
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Siegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Surgical Hospital
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Phillips Siegel DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Mark Siegel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Siegel practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians and Phoenix General Practitioners.