Learn more about Dr. Mark Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Siegel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegel
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Siegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Surgical Hospital
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Phillips Siegel DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Mark Siegel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Siegel practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.