Learn more about Dr. Mark Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Siegel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Phillip Siegel DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Mark Siegel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Siegel practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors and Phoenix General Practitioners.