A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Siegel is Good. Dr. Siegel has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Siegel practice?
Dr. Mark Siegel practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians and Phoenix General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Siegel, Dr. Markus Siegel, Dr. Marlon Siegel, Dr. Marcelo Siegel, Dr. Marc Siegel, Dr. Marcellus Siegel