Dr. Mark Siegel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Siegel?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mark Siegel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 10th, 2015

Best care ever"!

May 22nd, 2015

I've been a patient for about 10 years and this is the best Dr. I've ever had dealings with. I remember the first office visit and he stated, " if you're sick, get in here, appt. or no appt., I can't help if you're not here". This is the kind of Great Doctor you would want for everyone. I've referred Dr. Siegel to several friends and they don't completely believe me until they finally try him. Great Doc!

July 3rd, 2012

I agree with the egotistical side of him

He is very type A personality...bouncing to room to room. He brags about knowing stars and actors and thrives off of the attention that he gets from patients about it. He doeas have poster size pics of himself in his office like the previous reviewer stated. He has actually dated patients which is very unprofessional. He is rude and short to his staff. I will never go back to him ever.

January 3rd, 2012

Cool Guy

Dr, Mark SiegelDr, SiegelIs very respectful and nice he cares for his patients a lot. He always returns his calls after he examined me i talked to him for awhile he was very nice to me and very well mannered. Plus he is a very cool man.I recommend this doctor in Arizona.

December 20th, 2010

qualities of a doctor

Back in 1995 when I was in extreme pain and my doctor refused to help me somehow I found Dr. Siegel. Not only did he help me he was extremely kind. In all the years since, he has never refused to help me and has done so with respect. I say when you find someone as excellent as he has been for me you stick with him and send your friends and loved ones to him which I have done and will continue to do so.

August 26th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Siegel for almost 20 years and have referred many friends to him as well, all of whom are still his patients. There is a very casual, laidback, yet professional atmosphere in his office, unlike other cold and clinical medical offices. I never feel rushed and Dr Siegel is a GREAT listener. I give him 5 Stars!

November 24th, 2009

this Dr. is very egotistical and seems to thrive off of publicity he gets from famous people. He has HUGE 8x10 pictures of himself in his office with stars. Give me a break. He is an ambulance chaser as well.

October 15th, 2009

awsome doct!

Dr. Siegal is HOT!

March 2nd, 2009

I can recommend Dr Seigel as an educated, caring, compassionate Dr I have had the privilige of knowing as a patient. He quickly addressed my problems and treated me with utmost care. Thanks, Dr Seigel for all you have done for me. You and Dr Alex and your staff are the greatest!

June 12th, 2017