A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Snell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Snell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Snell graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Snell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Golden Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark P Snell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Snell practice?
- Dr. Mark Snell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Snell practices Family Medicine near Clinton, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Warsaw, MO and South Bend, IN.
See Clinton Family Physicians.