A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Snell is Excellent. Dr. Snell has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Snell graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Snell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John`s Regional Health Center
- Golden Valley Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Snell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Snell practice?
Dr. Mark Snell practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Clinton, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Warsaw, MO and South Bend, IN.
See Clinton Family Physicians and Clinton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Snell, Dr. Markus Snell, Dr. Marlon Snell, Dr. Marcelo Snell, Dr. Marc Snell, Dr. Marcellus Snell