A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Young, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Young has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark P Young MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Young practice?
- Dr. Mark Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Young practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians, Miami Pediatric Specialists, and Miami Allergists.