A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Young, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Young has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark P Young MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Young practice?
- Dr. Mark Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Young practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians, Miami Pediatric Specialists, and Miami Allergists.