A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Young, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Young has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark P Young MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Young practice?
- Dr. Mark Young has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Young practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Allergists and Miami Pediatricians.