A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pace is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Pace has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Huron Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pace accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Pace practice?
Dr. Mark Pace practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Twinsburg, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Solon, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Twinsburg Cardiologists.