A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pace is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pace
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pace Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Pace has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Paul Pace DO is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Pace practice?
- Dr. Mark Pace has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Pace practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.