Dr. Mark Paden Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark Paden?

Hip Replacement

Posted on August 24th, 2017

I had a full replacement. In the hospital after it was done in PT I felt like I was walking with my knee bent. I was because me post surgery leg was over an inch and half longer than it was previously. I have tried lifts in my short leg shoe and now have knee and foot issues. I wanted to see another Dr at Ortho Oklahoma to see if I needed to have it redone or what and at first they wouldn't let me see someone else and when they did they basically said I was crazy. My hip pain is gone. My surgical recovery was fast, but I now have other issues and need to have the surgery redone to fix the problem.

Poor experience - knee issue unresoved - major $$$

Posted on July 11th, 2016

Horrible experience - moved from Plano Texas to Stillwater OK, am trying to find a new orthopedic surgeon for some chronic knee issues. They took x-rays and got about 5 minutes with the doctor - then they prescribed a steroid shot, which made the problems much worse. So I got 5 minutes of Dr time to the tune of $995 and my knee is worse off. Also this was an in network doctors visit so it should have been treated that way - it was not they billed it as outpatient procedures!

The razor accident

Posted on June 5th, 2016

Mr Paden, is a great doctor and surgeon, his nursing staff and surgical staff are very pleasant people he explained everything to my family and I, he had to due three different types of surgeries on my arm and I use my arm fully , I'm grateful for the doctor he is .

Posted on April 4th, 2016

First visit I had with Dr. Paden was a follow up on previous knee surgery by another Dr. I found him very informative, listened to me patiently and prescribed a medical cream for my knee pain. Few years later had pain in my hip and he found I needed hip replacement surgery. The surgery went off without a hitch. My hip is now as good as new. I had very little pain in recovery. Dr. Paden has continued to be the best of Drs. Both his bedside manner and his medical knowledge is the best.

arm

Posted on October 19th, 2015

This doctor was very pleasant, he had to do surgery on my arm and wrist, his staff was very helpful,

Mrs

Posted on August 9th, 2015

I would not go to this dr he sends you back to work in two weeks after rotator cuff surgery then the shoulder tore again then back to work in two weeks again it tore had another surgery from different dr and it somewhat better but not that great

Posted on May 12th, 2013

Dr Mark Paden came in to my first visit with a smile on his face,a warm handshake, and an understanding attitude! I needed a little reassurance about my upcoming surgery, and he made me very comfortable. The surgery itself was relatively stress free..his nurses, and the surgery center staff made me very comfortable! I am very happy with the care I received pre and post surgery!

Posted on October 15th, 2011

Dr Paden fixed my arthritic knee. I can walk now without pain. I highly recommend

I spent over a year with torn rotator cuff and Paden said noting wrong

Posted on October 1st, 2011

i tore a rotator cuff and after a year of pain and misery went to another doctor. My other doctor repaired a torn rotator cuff and I was better in 3 weeks than I had been for a year. NEVER go here

Posted on May 8th, 2017