Dr. Mark Paden MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 11th, 2016
Poor experience - knee issue unresoved - major $$$
Horrible experience - moved from Plano Texas to Stillwater OK, am trying to find a new orthopedic surgeon for some chronic knee issues. They took x-rays and got about 5 minutes with the doctor - then they prescribed a steroid shot, which made the problems much worse. So I got 5 minutes of Dr time to the tune of $995 and my knee is worse off. Also this was an in network doctors visit so it should have been treated that way - it was not they billed it as outpatient procedures!

June 5th, 2016
The razor accident
Mr Paden, is a great doctor and surgeon, his nursing staff and surgical staff are very pleasant people he explained everything to my family and I, he had to due three different types of surgeries on my arm and I use my arm fully , I'm grateful for the doctor he is .

April 4th, 2016
First visit I had with Dr. Paden was a follow up on previous knee surgery by another Dr. I found him very informative, listened to me patiently and prescribed a medical cream for my knee pain. Few years later had pain in my hip and he found I needed hip replacement surgery. The surgery went off without a hitch. My hip is now as good as new. I had very little pain in recovery. Dr. Paden has continued to be the best of Drs. Both his bedside manner and his medical knowledge is the best.

October 18th, 2015
arm
This doctor was very pleasant, he had to do surgery on my arm and wrist, his staff was very helpful,

August 9th, 2015
Mrs
I would not go to this dr he sends you back to work in two weeks after rotator cuff surgery then the shoulder tore again then back to work in two weeks again it tore had another surgery from different dr and it somewhat better but not that great

May 11th, 2013
Dr Mark Paden came in to my first visit with a smile on his face,a warm handshake, and an understanding attitude! I needed a little reassurance about my upcoming surgery, and he made me very comfortable. The surgery itself was relatively stress free..his nurses, and the surgery center staff made me very comfortable! I am very happy with the care I received pre and post surgery!

October 14th, 2011
Dr Paden fixed my arthritic knee. I can walk now without pain. I highly recommend

September 30th, 2011
I spent over a year with torn rotator cuff and Paden said noting wrong
i tore a rotator cuff and after a year of pain and misery went to another doctor. My other doctor repaired a torn rotator cuff and I was better in 3 weeks than I had been for a year. NEVER go here