A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pagnano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pagnano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Pagnano, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Instability
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagnano graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pagnano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark William Pagnano MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Pagnano practice?
- Dr. Mark Pagnano has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Pagnano practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Orthopedic Surgeons.