Learn more about Dr. Mark Pagnano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pagnano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pagnano
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pagnano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Pagnano, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Instability
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagnano graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pagnano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark W Pagnano MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Pagnano practice?
- Dr. Mark Pagnano has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Pagnano practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Orthopedic Surgeons.