A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Paller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Paller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Paller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Potassium Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Paller graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Paller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stephen Paller MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Paller practice?
- Dr. Mark Paller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Paller practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Nephrologists.