A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Paller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Paller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Paller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Potassium Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Paller graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Paller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans