Dr. Mark Pamer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Pamer?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Mark Pamer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 25th, 2017

I can breathe

I saw Dr. Pamer and am breathing much better compared to the prior doctor I was seeing. He talks to you and explains things. My family and I are much happier.

July 25th, 2017

Cured

Dr. Pamer cured me of a cough that had been bothering me for over 20 years. I am so thankful.

April 20th, 2017

Very pleased

I found Dr. Pamer to be very informative. He spoke to my husband and I at length about my condition, the treatments, and patient assistance. We saw a different pulmonologist previously. The difference was night and day. I highly recommend Dr. Pamer. His staff was excellent, also.

February 15th, 2017

Very pleased

I had a severe cough for months and no one could find the diagnosis. Dr. Pamer figured it out in minutes and I haven't coughed since. Thank you! Highly recommend. His staff is great and he's very funny.

October 20th, 2016

Breathing Easier

I liked the office because it was comfortable. The rooms were big and the staff was friendly. The man who did my lung function testing was great. The doctor was great and I was very comfortable. I am feeling better and recommend him highly.

August 24th, 2016

Brilliant

I saw Dr. Pamer for a cough that was so bad for months that I was throwing up every day from coughing. He knew it was whooping cough right away and gave me a combination of drugs that stopped the cough right away. I couldn't be more thankful or happy! I recommend him 1000%

June 5th, 2016

Very impressed

I was very impressed at how professional the office was, especially how easy-going Dr. Pamer was.

May 25th, 2016

school teacher

Dr. Pamer is a doctor who listens to patient concerns. The is through in his evaluations of my health needs. He has helped me threw some serious aliments and I finally found doctor who truly cares about my physical health which effect my mental outlook also. I have been his patient for more than 6 years and would never consider going to any other doctor for all my health needs. My husband also has been a patient of his for more than 2 years

May 13th, 2016

Dr Pamer is a published pulmonologist and an excellent physician. Were it not for him and his ability to diagnose rare pulmonary disease i would no doubt be in some serious trouble. After our last consultation it was very easy for me to quit smoking...Thank you Dr Pamer for everything. I may not be out of the woods yet however i am in very capable hands.

August 15th, 2015

Great Doctor

I found a great Doctor who I can relate to he`s a caring Dr. and professional in all aspects .

August 14th, 2015

Best doctor you will ever have .

Excellent in EVERY way.

August 14th, 2015

This blessing has a name, Dr Pamer!

I have not seen this doctor for myself. However, a very good friend of mine had. This man was in dire straits when Dr Pamer came to his rescue! He treated my friend and his wife with the most caring and dignified manner I have ever seen! I would recommend Dr Pamer in an instant!