Learn more about Dr. Mark Panigutti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Panigutti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panigutti
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Panigutti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Panigutti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Panigutti graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Panigutti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Panigutti MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Panigutti practice?
- Dr. Mark Panigutti has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Panigutti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.