A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Panigutti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Panigutti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panigutti
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Panigutti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Panigutti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Panigutti graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Panigutti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Panigutti MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Panigutti practice?
- Dr. Mark Panigutti has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Panigutti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons.