Overall Review

June 2nd, 2009
Dr. Mark Parkhurst
I was sorry to see him leave private practice but glad to know that Riderwood recived a "jewel" in the medicial profession. However, knowing a doctor has to also look to his future I agree with his choice. There will never be another doctor to replace him in my life!His kindness and caring manner was so great. My questions were always answered with no hesitation. If he ever comes back to private practice I will be among his return patients!

May 29th, 2009
My Doctor
Although Dr. Parkhurst has left private practice, he will always be the best Doctor I have known. I understand his need to quit private practice and move on. When you care so much about your patients that they are more important than profit or security, you can only stay in private practice until reality sets in and you have to start thinking of retirement and living after you can no longer work.I believe that is why my Doctor had to move on, had to allow others to use his office space, etc. I could tell you about the time he let me know everthing would be okay when it was time to treat my depression, I could tell you about the time he called at 9 p.m. while he was at the dinner table to follow up with me, or I could simply state, that if you are fortunate enough to run into this extraordinary man, you are indeed blessed.