A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Paschall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Paschall is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paschall
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Paschall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paschall graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Paschall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Richard Paschall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Paschall practice?
- Dr. Mark Paschall has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mark Paschall practices Family Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Harrison Township, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Family Physicians.