A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Paschall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Paschall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Paschall graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Paschall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paschall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 21 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Paschall practice?
Dr. Mark Paschall practices Family Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Harrison Township, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Family Physicians.