Learn more about Dr. Mark Pasternack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pasternack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Pasternack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasternack graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pasternack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pasternack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Pasternack practice?
Dr. Mark Pasternack practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Transplant Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlestown, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Infectious Disease Doctors, Boston Pediatricians, and Boston Surgeons.