A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Pasternack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasternack graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pasternack has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pasternack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pasternack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Pasternack practice?
Dr. Mark Pasternack practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlestown, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Pasternack, Dr. Markus Pasternack, Dr. Marlon Pasternack, Dr. Marcelo Pasternack, Dr. Marc Pasternack, Dr. Marcellus Pasternack