A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pasternack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pasternack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pasternack
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Pasternack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Pasternack, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasternack graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pasternack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Steven Pasternack MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Pasternack practice?
- Dr. Mark Pasternack has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Pasternack practices Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.