A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pasternack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pasternack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pasternack
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Pasternack, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasternack graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pasternack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Steven Pasternack MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Pasternack practice?
- Dr. Mark Pasternack has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Pasternack practices Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.