A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Slovenkai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Slovenkai is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Slovenkai, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Slovenkai graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Slovenkai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Paul Slovenkai MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Slovenkai practice?
- Dr. Mark Slovenkai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Slovenkai practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Orthopedic Surgeons.