Dr. Mark Paul Slovenkai MD is male, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Slovenkai is Satisfactory. Dr. Slovenkai has been reviewed by 17 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Slovenkai, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Ankle Joint Replacement.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Slovenkai graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Slovenkai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Lahey Clinic Burlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slovenkai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Slovenkai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Slovenkai practice?
Dr. Mark Slovenkai practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Waltham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA and Burlington, MA.
See Waltham Surgeons and Waltham Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Slovenkai, Dr. Markus Slovenkai, Dr. Marlon Slovenkai, Dr. Marcelo Slovenkai, Dr. Marc Slovenkai, Dr. Marcellus Slovenkai