Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Slovenkai
Dr. Mark Slovenkai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waltham, MA, with another office in Chestnut Hill, MA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Slovenkai is affiliated with Baystate Franklin Medical Center, Lahey Clinic and New England Baptist Hospital. Dr. Slovenkai has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Slovenkai has the following 2 specialties
- Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
An orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon can consult and operate on injuries and issues that may affect the bones, muscles, tendons, cartilage, ligaments and joints in your foot and ankle. Arthritis, bunions and flat feet are just a few of the issues...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Mark Slovenkai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waltham, MA.
Dr. Andrew Jawa
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Waltham, MA 0 mi14
Dr. Jeffrey Jockel
Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
Waltham, MA 0 mi10
Dr. Chris Sambaziotis
Waltham, MA 0 mi11