Learn more about Dr. Mark Pavilack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pavilack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pavilack
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pavilack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Pavilack, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pavilack graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pavilack has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Pavilack MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Pavilack practice?
- Dr. Mark Pavilack has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Pavilack practices Ophthalmology near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, VA and Virginia Beach, VA.
See Chesapeake Ophthalmologists.