A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pavilack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Pavilack, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pavilack graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pavilack has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Pavilack MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Pavilack practice?
- Dr. Mark Pavilack has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Pavilack practices Ophthalmology near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA and Portsmouth, VA.
See Chesapeake Ophthalmologists.