A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Pavilack, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Corneal Diseases and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pavilack graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pavilack has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pavilack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Sentara Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pavilack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Pavilack practice?
Dr. Mark Pavilack practices Ophthalmology near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA and Portsmouth, VA.
See Chesapeake Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Pavilack, Dr. Markus Pavilack, Dr. Marlon Pavilack, Dr. Marcelo Pavilack, Dr. Marc Pavilack, Dr. Marcellus Pavilack