A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick Paz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredrick Paz, Internist, Occupational Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Paz graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Paz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony Central Hospital
- St. Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredrick Mark Paz MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fredrick M. Paz practice?
- Dr. Fredrick Paz has 1 office location.
- Dr. Fredrick Paz practices Occupational Medicine near Lakewood, CO.