A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark-Rally Pe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark-Rally Pe is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark-Rally Pe, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pe graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark-Rally Pe MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark-Rally Pe practice?
- Dr. Mark-Rally Pe has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark-Rally Pe practices Urology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Urologists.