A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark-Rally Pe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark-Rally Pe is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pe
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark-Rally Pe, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pe graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark-Rally L Pe MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark-Rally L. Pe practice?
- Dr. Mark-Rally Pe has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark-Rally Pe practices Urology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Urologists.