Dr. Mark Peake MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2017
Dr. Peake was rude, and he didn't listen to me
My face broke out due to stress, and I booked an appointment with him. He wanted to put me on Accutane, but he wouldn't until I showed him that I was on birth control. I was divorced, and not sexually active: why should I put hormones in my body unnecessarily? He was really rude to me, and refused to give me the Accutane. I then booked an appointment with another dermatologist who was more then willing to prescribe the Accutane, and who treated me nicely.

December 13th, 2016
dr
all agree 5 star

May 17th, 2016
Excellent
In my own personal opinion I think that's one of the best decision that I ever made going to see dr. Peak

January 27th, 2016
OK Visit
Hadn't been to Dr in many years an like others found the office staff rather "un-interested" in my being there. Having said that, I was seen rather promptly and Dr Peake was very professional and informative as to my examination.

September 11th, 2014
patient
I would give this business no stars but I am not able to submit a review without selecting any star. Rude and unprofessional staff. I have been seen before by the doctor back in 2013 and was very unhappy with the care I recieved. I was treated rudely when I checked in. I stopped going and a year later I decided to five the office another try. As I checked in I was told to have a seat until I was called. I was called back to the window and told by the receptionists, two females and a guy that they procedure is not in my authorization letter. I was very unhappy because I recieved no notification prior to the appoinment. I stated that how would a patient know what is authorized and what isnt. They absolutely dismissed me and it felt as if they wanted me out of the office ASAP. They were very short and rude when I was asking clarification. I stated that is why I was hesitant to return to this practice and one of the lady immediately said quickly to the guy to cancel the appoinment. They are rude and treat the patient like they are in the wrong and that we owe them something. I will make sure I will make a formal complaint with the insurance company and to make sure that they are aware of the rudeness and unprofessionalism this office provides. In hopes that they discontinue using them as a referral doctor. There are many complaints online for the same issue I had and will make sure to print and place all this complaints with my formal complaint.

July 1st, 2013
Horrible experience.
Office staff is rude and inconsiderate.

October 11th, 2011
Great doctor. Easy to talk to. Very nice practice

September 5th, 2011
Proffesional

March 24th, 2010
Good service, waiting time was good. The McDonnald's of health care.
My overall experience was good. Patient waiting area is big enough (no TV, bring something to read too)). Patients get promtly in- processed as they enter by a courteous professional front desk staff. Paperwork was easy to complte. Dr. Peake was fast and straight to the point He doesn't waste time talking about anything else,but your condition; so don't bother talking about the weather. I was in and out within 35 minutes. He didn't ask me to come back for a follow-up, too bad my insurance approved me for multiple visits.

February 27th, 2009
This place sucks!!
The medical assistant was great and the girl who answers the phone was too. I waited over and hour and a half and then the doctor wouldn't treat some ...

November 30th, 2015