Dr. Mark Pearson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Pearson?

December 30th, 2015

One of the best doctors I've ever had (and I've unfortunately had a lot at a young age)

January 28th, 2015

Awful doctor!

Dr. Pearson has NOT been a good choice. He immediately told me my diagnosis was wrong & that all my other doctors were wrong as well. Then he preceded to call my other doctors to tell them how wrong they were! He then called me to tell me he has all my doctors on board with his opinion & basically have a nice life. What a joke!

November 30th, 2012

Horrible Experience

After being seen by this physician for a number of years with no diagnosis, I sought a second opinion. I was diagnosed very quickly by my new rheumatologist based on solid findings in my blood work. When I confronted this physician about my new one's findings, he was defensive and argumentative. He personally criticized my new physician and attacked his credentials. He was very arrogant and did not take the time to really listen to me. He failed to run a critical test involved in diagnosing my particular illness. No matter how long a doctor has been in practice, or where he studied, he can be wrong and needs to be able to admit to it!

November 3rd, 2008

excellent, caring, knowledgeable doctor

A wonderful physician that greatly improved the quality of my life. A very caring , compassionate doctor who takes the time to listen and explain to patients what is going on and what are the best ways to treat the condition. Th best!!

January 7th, 2016