A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pecker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Pecker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Pecker graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pecker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Steven Pecker MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Pecker practice?
- Dr. Mark Pecker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Pecker practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.