A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pensler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pensler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pensler
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pensler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Pensler, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pensler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pensler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark I Pensler MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Pensler practice?
- Dr. Mark Pensler has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Pensler practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Pulmonologists and Wyandotte Critical Care Practitioners.