A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pensler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pensler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pensler
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pensler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Pensler, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pensler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pensler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark I Pensler MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Pensler practice?
- Dr. Mark Pensler has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Pensler practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Pulmonologists and Wyandotte Critical Care Practitioners.