Learn more about Dr. Mark Pensler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pensler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Pensler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pensler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pensler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pensler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Pensler practice?
Dr. Mark Pensler practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Radiation Oncology near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Internists, Wyandotte Pulmonologists, Wyandotte Critical Care Practitioners, Wyandotte Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Wyandotte Oncologists.