Critical Care Practitioners, Pulmonologist (lungs)

Wyandotte
Wyandotte
2333 Biddle Ave
Wyandotte, MI 48192
734-246-6019
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Outstanding Physician!!!!  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2012

Dr. Pensler saved my Mom's life in the most critical of situations. His knowledge, dedication, thoroughness, and comprehensive approach are unparalleled. I have tremendous admiration for Dr. Pensler and would give him the highest recommendation possible. The nursing staff look up to Dr. Pensler and told me that he's the Dr they want to take care of their own families. This is a ringing endorsement of this fine man.

|  Beware  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2011

Wow. This guy is weird. Thinks he is all that and some. No comunication skills. Never can find him at the hospital. You could lay there and rot waiting for him. I would find a younger newly educated Pulmonologist. Needs to retire and let the younger gen. in. OH and dont dare question his diagnosis or recommendations or you could be scollded like hes your dad or something. I dont really need that in times of worry.

|  Don't question his diagnosis or recommendations  |  show details
by James Allen on Jun 13th, 2010

He pushed my family to enter our mother into hospice but we did not agree with the method of medical care that he described. We chose to go with nursing care and continue medical care. He then insulted our spiritual beliefs and would have denied care to our mother except we questioned him about her status and she is alive today, no thanks to him. He did not want to give our mother the diuretic that would take the fluid off of her lungs except I asked him about it. After that he wrote up her discharge orders so that she would not be able to receive nursing home care but would have to be discharged home and he put her on abilify after her general care doctor had taken her off of it. She was then evaluated by the physical therapist which was not good because she was unresponsive because of the abilify. Not only am I disappointed with Dr. Pensler but Henry Ford Hospital for allowing him to practice any way he wants. We spoke with an administrator and he defended Dr. Pensler until I said things would be different if he would have said these offending words to a muslim family. Don't go to Dr. Pensler unless you are ready to die.

|  show details