Dr. Mark Pensler MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2017
love him
I love this doctor! He is the best and truly cares about his patients. He is the only pulmonologist I trust, and I have been a RN for 19 years

July 23rd, 2016
Awful, Unprofessional Doctor!
There is nothing that I liked about this awful, terrible, unprofessional Doctor! This Doctor said that my Mother had Pneumonia and the other Surgeon said that he had Septis, which is a Blood Disease! I would never ever refer this awful, terrible Doctor to any of my friends or family! Beware of this Doctor!

January 16th, 2015
Best, most caring doctor I have ever had!

March 12th, 2012
Outstanding Physician!!!!
Dr. Pensler saved my Mom's life in the most critical of situations. His knowledge, dedication, thoroughness, and comprehensive approach are unparalleled. I have tremendous admiration for Dr. Pensler and would give him the highest recommendation possible. The nursing staff look up to Dr. Pensler and told me that he's the Dr they want to take care of their own families. This is a ringing endorsement of this fine man.

October 31st, 2011
Beware
Wow. This guy is weird. Thinks he is all that and some. No comunication skills. Never can find him at the hospital. You could lay there and rot waiting for him. I would find a younger newly educated Pulmonologist. Needs to retire and let the younger gen. in. OH and dont dare question his diagnosis or recommendations or you could be scollded like hes your dad or something. I dont really need that in times of worry.

June 13th, 2010
Don't question his diagnosis or recommendations
He pushed my family to enter our mother into hospice but we did not agree with the method of medical care that he described. We chose to go with nursing care and continue medical care. He then insulted our spiritual beliefs and would have denied care to our mother except we questioned him about her status and she is alive today, no thanks to him. He did not want to give our mother the diuretic that would take the fluid off of her lungs except I asked him about it. After that he wrote up her discharge orders so that she would not be able to receive nursing home care but would have to be discharged home and he put her on abilify after her general care doctor had taken her off of it. She was then evaluated by the physical therapist which was not good because she was unresponsive because of the abilify. Not only am I disappointed with Dr. Pensler but Henry Ford Hospital for allowing him to practice any way he wants. We spoke with an administrator and he defended Dr. Pensler until I said things would be different if he would have said these offending words to a muslim family. Don't go to Dr. Pensler unless you are ready to die.

March 11th, 2009