A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Peppercorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Peppercorn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Peppercorn, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Crohn's Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Restorative Proctocolectomy
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Peppercorn graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Peppercorn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians (HMFP) at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allen Peppercorn MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Peppercorn practice?
- Dr. Mark Peppercorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Peppercorn practices Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Gastroenterologists.