Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
May 13th, 2014

Dr. Mark Pereira was able to finally diagnose me correctly. After having been through multiple surgeries and hospital stays, and 2 years of antibiotics and vicodin, I was referred to him by my colorectal surgeon. He immediately found the problem (when the old GI guy insisted that it was something else.) He listens, is patient, and is proactive. Very little wait time in the office and the staff is wonderful as well.

by ACB, RN on Jul 26th, 2010

Excellent provider, wonderful bedside manner and takes the time to listen to you and asks very specific , questions. I have been with for 14 years and would never consider changing...he is a doc to follow.

Dr Pereira, in my opinion, saves lives. show details Dr Pereira, in my opinion, saves lives.
by thanks DR Pereira on Apr 26th, 2010

He listens. Many doctors don;t. My GP wants me in and out. Dr Pereira asks probing questions and LISTENS to answers. Before being diagnosed, the pain was incredible at times. With his advice and prescribed medication its under control. I started seeing him in my late 30's and have referred him to my friends and a family member.

Nov 22nd, 2009

Dr. Pereira belittles any symptoms you may have and basically treats you like its in your head.I must say he has a wonderful staff and P.A- Colleen. Shes better than he is!!!! and his support staff is very caring and thorough. Thanks to all of them or I would've left his practice long ago!!!