A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Perez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Perez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Perez has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Perez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Perez practice?
- Dr. Mark Perez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Perez practices Family Medicine near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Las Vegas, NV.
See San Pedro Family Physicians.