A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Perez is Excellent. Dr. Perez has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Perez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Perez has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Earl & Loraine Miller Childrens Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Perez practice?
Dr. Mark Perez practices Family Medicine and General Practice near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See San Pedro Family Physicians and San Pedro General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Perez, Dr. Markus Perez, Dr. Marlon Perez, Dr. Marcelo Perez, Dr. Marc Perez, Dr. Marcellus Perez