A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Perl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Perl, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Perl, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Perl graduated from Monash University, Clayton.
Dr. Perl has 4 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Perl MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark Perl practice?
- Dr. Mark Perl has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Perl practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.