A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Perlmutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Perlmutter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlmutter graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perlmutter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Nicholas Perlmutter MD and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Perlmutter practice?
- Dr. Mark Perlmutter has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mark Perlmutter practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Mechanicsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Caribou, ME and Hazle Township, PA.
See Mechanicsburg Surgeons and Mechanicsburg Orthopedic Surgeons.