A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Perlmutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Perlmutter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perlmutter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perlmutter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlmutter graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perlmutter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Nicholas Perlmutter MD and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Perlmutter practice?
- Dr. Mark Perlmutter has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mark Perlmutter practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Mechanicsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Caribou, ME and Hazle Township, PA.
See Mechanicsburg Orthopedic Surgeons and Mechanicsburg Surgeons.