A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Perlmutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Perlmutter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlmutter graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perlmutter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton General Hospital
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perlmutter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Perlmutter practice?
Dr. Mark Perlmutter practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Berwick, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hazle Township, PA and Carlisle, PA.
See Berwick Surgeons and Berwick Orthopedic Surgeons.