Dr. Mark Perlmutter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Perlmutter?

Long waits, short doctor interaction

Posted on July 11th, 2017

2 separate appointments with grater than 2 hour wait before being called back

Wonderful Doctor and Person!

Posted on May 24th, 2017

I cannot say enough about this doctor. He's easy to talk too, never rushing you through your appointment. I definitely had this problem with the first doctor I saw. He performed a TFCC repair and it turned out better than I thought was possible. Since then I've had a bad sprain and nerve issues in the same wrist (both a result of playing too hard) and he's helped through those as well. What other doctor tells you to call after hours if you need anything?? He goes above and beyond for every patient. I was blown away by his genuine care for my case. I met several patients of Dr. Perlmutter while in therapy after my surgery. Everyone loved him for the same reasons I do! Such a blessing to have found him. I trust him completely with my care.

releif

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

one shot and my hand felt better in a couple days

mr

Posted on October 15th, 2016

A great doctor

Posted on December 28th, 2015

Dr. Mark was a true blessing for my family! He was so good with my young son who was terrified after sustaining a major wrist fracture. He got on his level to talk with him & answer all his questions to ease his concerns/fears. THANK YOU to Dr. Mark!

Posted on March 24th, 2015

Excellent surgeon.

Excellent experience!!

Posted on February 28th, 2015

Top notch Surgeon, and an equally good person. Took extra time to make sure my daughter was well taken care of, and followed up with the family way over expectations. I cannot recommend Dr Perlmutter high enough. He is a Godsend!!

Skilled surgeon saves man's hand.

Posted on February 20th, 2015

Mark knew right off what was wrong with my hand. He tried noninvasive things, for a few months, but when my condition did not improve, recommended surgery. What could have been a routine procedure turned out to need exceptional creativity, and much more time in the OR. I am sure his skill saved the use of my hand. Mark is just about the nicest guy you could hope to meet, and showed a sincere concern for me. Often his schedule can cause a wait, but for me, it was worth it. I would consider Dr. Pearlmutter a friend.

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Great Doc

Fantastic

Posted on September 12th, 2012

I had another doctor who did a terrible surgery on my hand. Dr. Perlmutter Took a lot of time with me, explained all my options, and made me feel very comfortable going into surgery again. I had an excellent outcome and would definitely go back!

Excellent!

Posted on August 28th, 2012

Was treated by Dr. Perlmutter for multiple injuries including hand and elbow. Each time I recovered 100%

My Experience with the Doctor

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

When I first met Dr. Perlmutter I was skeptical but that faded fast. Mark is a very caring doctor who does what a good doctor should do...use common sense. Not many doctors these days cares for they're patients as friends or even humans for that matter, but Mark, he knows we are human, we are hurting, and we have feelings and brains. He never once disrespected me, talked down to me, or treated me subordinately as many doctors like to do. Thank you Mark for all you did for me, my life is better than it was before I met you.