Dr. Mark Perloe MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 30th, 2016
Thankful!
My husband & I had the great pleasure of working with Dr. Perloe / team for the last 18 months. Having used another clinic before with a less than stellar experience from both a clinical & customer experience standpoint, we were very pleased with our decision to move. From the start, Dr. Perloe proved himself to be both direct & informed. His team was well prepared to handle our endocrinology testing needs. The entire group executes on a great blend of caring, compassion & follow through.

December 20th, 2016
Highly Recommend Dr.Perloe for Infertility Treatment
Dr. Perloe was very professional and thorough in helping us understand our options for infertility treatment. Per his recommendation, we did IUI and we were successful on our first round and are now 10 weeks pregnant :)

November 22nd, 2016
Dr. Mark Perloe is the best!
I highly recommend Dr. Mark Perloe and his team to anyone with fertility issues/concerns. Dr. Perloe has a wealth of knowledge, skill, professionalism, and a great sense of humor. We have been trying to conceive for over a year and was diagnosed with unexplained infertility. Dr. Perloe was very patient and thorough when explaining the treatment process and really put us at ease during this difficult process. He was very hands on and available for every appointment during our IVF treatment, which is something that we value. I cannot say enough great things about the nursing staff. Yolanda, Jacqueline, Sue, and Nickoda are the icing on the cake. They are professional, warm, kind, hopeful and most importantly easy to reach when I have a million questions. The entire GRS staff has been fantastic and I am happy to report that it has been less than a year and we are PREGNANT!

September 21st, 2016
Will Definitely Recommend!
Dr. Perloe was very professional. I was so happy with the staff as well. It was always so easy to reach them and even before I did, they were always first to call me and let me know about my results. Will definitely recommend his practice and GRS.

August 11th, 2016
My husband and I are so thankful for Dr. Perloe and all the staff at GRS. They are true professionals and genuinely care for their patients well-being. I was nervous about the kind of experience I would have when deciding to seek help for conceiving, but was immediately put at ease after meeting with Dr. Perloe and his team. I guarantee you will be treated with good humor, respect and, most importantly, hope. Good luck on your journey!

June 28th, 2016
Unbelievable, Dr.Perloe
My gynecologist laparoscopically diagnosed that I had PCOS, one of fallopian tubes was blocked, and stage 4 Endometriosis. With combined effect of all these irregularities, was advised to go for IVF which led the way to GRS. One of the reasons to share these details is to insist the complications Dr.Perloe had to deal with along the way for a successful pregnancy. We have approached Dr.Perloe with several doubts in mind but Dr.Perloe is gifted and has loads of experience. He provided us with the facts concerning our health as well as a concrete plan with the steps we needed to take in order for me to become pregnant. He has a great team of nurses, embryologist, and financial advisory team. The process was obviously expensive but we were fortunate to have good insurance plan. Diane worked very well with insurance and made sure that we do not have to deal with the claims at all. Nurse Yolanda was great and always in reach should you have any type of questions. It takes a lot of pride and respect to be qualified and be able to change people’s lives. Dr.Perloe, you have changed our lives forever. We will soon be onto parenting!!!!

June 20th, 2016
Job well done
I went in with doubts, fear, aggravation, and concerns about cost. I came out knowledgeable, confidant, financially healthy, and pregnant. Dr. Perloe and his team made it all happen. Dr. Perloe is the real deal. He is a gifted and experienced practitioner. I agree with the other commentator on his dry sense of humor. His nurses are dedicated, his embryologist expert, his financial team tireless, his receptionists warm, and his phlebotomist painless. Thank you, GRS. You have changed our lives. Now onto parenting.

June 3rd, 2016
Highly Recommend!
Dr. Perloe and his entire staff were compassionate, helpful, and very informative during our entire IVF process. I cannot express how thankful we are to have found a staff so dedicated to our success of having a baby. We are blessed to say that our FIRST round of IVF was successful and we welcomed a baby boy. Two years later and we are starting on round #2! Thank you to Dr. Perloe for continuing to care for the future of our family!

March 8th, 2016
Highly recommend Dr.Perlo
We with my husband want to thank Dr. Perloe and his team for helping us to have a baby. Dr. Perloe was extremely thorough, honest, and unbelievably knowledgeable. They explain everything to you in detail, answer all your questions and make time to ensure that you know exactly what is going on . I would highly recommend Dr. Perloe and his team to anyone.

February 23rd, 2016
Great doctor!
My wife and I would like to thank Dr. Perloe / Georgia Reproductive Specialists and the entire staff for taking good care of us. Dr. Perloe was nothing short of amazing. He made us feel very comfortable from day one. Dr. Perloe is very knowledgeable, caring and informative. He provided us with the facts concerning our health as well as a concrete plan with the steps we needed to take in order for my wife to become pregnant. Currently she is in her third trimester! His entire staff was excellent as well, the office runs like a well oiled machine. These guys know what they are doing! Special thank you to Nurse Yolanda for putting up with us & taking all of our calls/texts after hours whenever we had a question.

January 5th, 2016
Highest Recommendation
Our experience with Dr. Perloe and his staff surpassed every expectation. The entire process -- from diagnosis, to treatment, follow-up, even the financial component -- is efficient and, most importantly, effective. The entire GRS team is courteous, professional, available, timely, and compassionate...a difficult balance to achieve! And we cannot say enough about Dr. Perloe himself. He is straight-forward, at the forefront of current fertility research and options, and takes into account what's most important to you when making treatment recommendations. We never once felt rushed or afraid to ask questions. After receiving multiple recommendations, the best decision we made was choosing to work (successfully!) with Dr. Perloe and GRS.

January 4th, 2016
Not Just a Doctor
Not often do you get to work with a doctor who has a warmth and friendly way about him that is paralleled by his professionalism. Wonderful experience.... this is baby number 2 with GRS's help and everyone there is like family. I would highly recommend Dr Perloe and his amazing staff.