Dr. Mark Perloe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Perloe?

Wish Come True

Posted on June 8th, 2017

Dr. Perloe and his amazing team helped make our wish for a family come true. From the beginning, our IVF journey was wonderful. We felt at home at GRS and enjoyed our visits. Everyone was so encouraging, positive, and always cheering us on through each stage of our IVF journey. We couldn't have chosen a better doctor and establishment. We will forever be grateful to Dr. Perloe and his team. They are a huge part of our baby journey and hold a special place in our hearts. We look forward to visiting Dr. Perloe and GRS with are sweet bundle of joy at the end of the year.

Posted on May 31st, 2017

Dr Perloe and his nursing staff are exceptional!! Myself and husband were very satisfied and truly greatful for all of the expertise, compassion we were given. I highly recommend Dr Perloe for anyone struggling with reproductive problems.

Part of the Family

Posted on April 28th, 2017

Like many of you, my wife and I have been navigating this process for quite some time. We've met with many different specialists, and have tested the waters with several doctors who specialize in this field. However, as soon as we met with the team at GRS, we knew we wouldn't need to go anywhere else. Dr. Perloe is the coolest, and Yolanda, Jacqueline and Nickoda were incredibly supportive and encouraging. We honestly felt like they were as emotionally invested as we were in this journey. We were obviously over the moon when we 'graduated' from GRS, but were disappointed we wouldn't get to see them as much any more. Take it from me- You may get a great experience from somebody else, but you are guaranteed to get the best experience (and have the best chance at a favorable outcome) with Dr. Perloe and his team.

Thankful!

Posted on December 30th, 2016

My husband & I had the great pleasure of working with Dr. Perloe / team for the last 18 months. Having used another clinic before with a less than stellar experience from both a clinical & customer experience standpoint, we were very pleased with our decision to move. From the start, Dr. Perloe proved himself to be both direct & informed. His team was well prepared to handle our endocrinology testing needs. The entire group executes on a great blend of caring, compassion & follow through.

Highly Recommend Dr.Perloe for Infertility Treatment

Posted on December 20th, 2016

Dr. Perloe was very professional and thorough in helping us understand our options for infertility treatment. Per his recommendation, we did IUI and we were successful on our first round and are now 10 weeks pregnant :)

Dr. Mark Perloe is the best!

Posted on November 22nd, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Mark Perloe and his team to anyone with fertility issues/concerns. Dr. Perloe has a wealth of knowledge, skill, professionalism, and a great sense of humor. We have been trying to conceive for over a year and was diagnosed with unexplained infertility. Dr. Perloe was very patient and thorough when explaining the treatment process and really put us at ease during this difficult process. He was very hands on and available for every appointment during our IVF treatment, which is something that we value. I cannot say enough great things about the nursing staff. Yolanda, Jacqueline, Sue, and Nickoda are the icing on the cake. They are professional, warm, kind, hopeful and most importantly easy to reach when I have a million questions. The entire GRS staff has been fantastic and I am happy to report that it has been less than a year and we are PREGNANT!

Will Definitely Recommend!

Posted on September 21st, 2016

Dr. Perloe was very professional. I was so happy with the staff as well. It was always so easy to reach them and even before I did, they were always first to call me and let me know about my results. Will definitely recommend his practice and GRS.

Posted on August 11th, 2016

My husband and I are so thankful for Dr. Perloe and all the staff at GRS. They are true professionals and genuinely care for their patients well-being. I was nervous about the kind of experience I would have when deciding to seek help for conceiving, but was immediately put at ease after meeting with Dr. Perloe and his team. I guarantee you will be treated with good humor, respect and, most importantly, hope. Good luck on your journey!

Unbelievable, Dr.Perloe

Posted on June 28th, 2016

My gynecologist laparoscopically diagnosed that I had PCOS, one of fallopian tubes was blocked, and stage 4 Endometriosis. With combined effect of all these irregularities, was advised to go for IVF which led the way to GRS. One of the reasons to share these details is to insist the complications Dr.Perloe had to deal with along the way for a successful pregnancy. We have approached Dr.Perloe with several doubts in mind but Dr.Perloe is gifted and has loads of experience. He provided us with the facts concerning our health as well as a concrete plan with the steps we needed to take in order for me to become pregnant. He has a great team of nurses, embryologist, and financial advisory team. The process was obviously expensive but we were fortunate to have good insurance plan. Diane worked very well with insurance and made sure that we do not have to deal with the claims at all. Nurse Yolanda was great and always in reach should you have any type of questions. It takes a lot of pride and respect to be qualified and be able to change people’s lives. Dr.Perloe, you have changed our lives forever. We will soon be onto parenting!!!!

Job well done

Posted on June 20th, 2016

I went in with doubts, fear, aggravation, and concerns about cost. I came out knowledgeable, confidant, financially healthy, and pregnant. Dr. Perloe and his team made it all happen. Dr. Perloe is the real deal. He is a gifted and experienced practitioner. I agree with the other commentator on his dry sense of humor. His nurses are dedicated, his embryologist expert, his financial team tireless, his receptionists warm, and his phlebotomist painless. Thank you, GRS. You have changed our lives. Now onto parenting.

Highly Recommend!

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

Dr. Perloe and his entire staff were compassionate, helpful, and very informative during our entire IVF process. I cannot express how thankful we are to have found a staff so dedicated to our success of having a baby. We are blessed to say that our FIRST round of IVF was successful and we welcomed a baby boy. Two years later and we are starting on round #2! Thank you to Dr. Perloe for continuing to care for the future of our family!

Highly recommend Dr.Perlo

Posted on March 8th, 2016

We with my husband want to thank Dr. Perloe and his team for helping us to have a baby. Dr. Perloe was extremely thorough, honest, and unbelievably knowledgeable. They explain everything to you in detail, answer all your questions and make time to ensure that you know exactly what is going on . I would highly recommend Dr. Perloe and his team to anyone.