A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Perlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Perlow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perlow
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Perlow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Perlow, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlow graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Perlow has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital & Health Center
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jacob Perlow MD is a male Neurologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Perlow practice?
- Dr. Mark Perlow has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Perlow practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Kokomo, IN.
See Kokomo Neurologists, Kokomo Psychiatrists, and Kokomo Sleep Medicine Doctors.