A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Perlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Perlow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Perlow, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlow graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Perlow has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital & Health Center
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jacob Perlow MD is a male Neurologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Perlow practice?
- Dr. Mark Perlow has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Perlow practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Kokomo, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Kokomo Neurologists, Kokomo Psychiatrists, and Kokomo Sleep Medicine Doctors.