A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Perlroth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Perlroth is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perlroth
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Perlroth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Perlroth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlroth graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Perlroth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Guido Perlroth MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark G. Perlroth practice?
- Dr. Mark Perlroth has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Perlroth practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Cardiologists.