A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Perlroth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Perlroth is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Perlroth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlroth graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Perlroth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Guido Perlroth MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark G. Perlroth practice?
- Dr. Mark Perlroth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Perlroth practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Cardiologists.