A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Perlsweig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Perlsweig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perlsweig
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Perlsweig Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Perlsweig, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlsweig graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Perlsweig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Steven Perlsweig MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Perlsweig practice?
- Dr. Mark Perlsweig has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Perlsweig practices Psychiatry near Burlingame, CA.
See Burlingame Psychiatrists.