A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Perlsweig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Perlsweig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Perlsweig, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlsweig graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Perlsweig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perlsweig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Perlsweig practice?
Dr. Mark Perlsweig practices Psychiatry near Burlingame, CA.
See Burlingame Psychiatrists.