A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Perman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Perman, Radiation Oncologist, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Perman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Perman graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Perman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Health System-Florida Keys
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lee Perman MD is a male Oncologist , has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Perman practice?
- Dr. Mark Perman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Perman practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Stuart, FL and Jupiter, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Radiologists, Port Saint Lucie Radiation Oncologists, and Port Saint Lucie Oncologists.