A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Perna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Perna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Perna graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Perna has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- Harry S. Truman Memorial Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark John Perna MD is a male Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Perna practice?
- Dr. Mark Perna has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Perna practices Surgery near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Surgeons.