A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pesche is Good. Dr. Pesche has been reviewed by 17 patients who have provided 13 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pesche graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pesche has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Mercy Hospitals - Bakersfield
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pesche accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pesche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Pesche practice?
Dr. Mark Pesche practices Family Medicine near Tehachapi, CA.
See Tehachapi Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Pesche, Dr. Markus Pesche, Dr. Marlon Pesche, Dr. Marcelo Pesche, Dr. Marc Pesche, Dr. Marcellus Pesche