Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by Jo Ann Vaughn on Jan 3rd, 2016

For me, Dr. Pesche saved my life. His excellence in my care was outstanding. As is his staff. It really upsets me that I am forced to leave his care.

Apr 2nd, 2015

Always good experience

Disappointed show details Disappointed
Mar 18th, 2015

He has a "could-care-less" attitude and is arrogant.

Worst Doctor I've Ever Had show details Worst Doctor I've Ever Had
Nov 5th, 2012

I'm a male 51 yrs old with some health issues (coronary artery disease). After having blood work done, it took over 2 months to get results after numerous calls and visits. Doctor said everything was OK. In reviewing the results, I found Tsh to be high. Went to another doctor who did further tests and found that I have hypothyroidism. Dr. Pesche is either sloppy or inept. I will never return.

Glad he's my Doctor! show details Glad he's my Doctor!
Sep 13th, 2012

I've seen some awful reviews on this page. This is a small town and can guess who most are. They are overly demanding. The lady with the Salmonella should have gone to Emergency and she is old enough to know that. Dr. Pesche has been my provider for many years. The only reason I would downgrade his rating would be his office staff and their lack of professionalism. Again this is a small town and the people who work for him apparently have rarely been out of this town for the experience to see how a professional office is run. BUT, doctor is great or I wouldn't put up with this.

All Staff Have Been Good show details All Staff Have Been Good
Oct 14th, 2011

No complaints here, I believe it is not fair to post anything negative without that person posting their own name.

Mar 1st, 2011

This doctor is haughty, dismissive, rude,and incompetent. He lacks ability andskill which probably comes from hisHMO training. The reason you can get anappointment fast is because his officeis usually empty from lack of time withthe patient or local people chose other doctors 50 miles away.