A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Peterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Peterman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Peterman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peterman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans