A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Peterman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Peterman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peterman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Peterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Peterman practice?
Dr. Jonathan Peterman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsfield, MA and Great Barrington, MA.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nathan Peterman, Dr. Jon Peterman, Dr. Jonathon Peterman