A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Peterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Peterman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Peterman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Peterman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Mark Peterman MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Peterman practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Peterman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Peterman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsfield, MA.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.