A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Peterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterman
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peterman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Peterman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Peterman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Mark Peterman MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Peterman practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Peterman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Peterman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsfield, MA.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.