Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

by Donna Bollander on May 20th, 2011

Excellent care and not beating around the bush (so to speak) if he questions himself, he is ready to refer you to a specialist for a second opinion or sends you directly to the hospital if he feels something else needs to be done. I would highly recommend his office in a heart beat should someone tell me they are looking for a doctor.

Research show details Research
Oct 2nd, 2010

Dr Petrizzi has researched my case on any number of occasions and has broght in speciliast when needed and has also kpet me in the loop at all times. Would send my frneds to him

Very thorough show details Very thorough
Sep 28th, 2010

I have seen many other physicians but Dr Mark is caring and thorough. He is always willing to listen.

Poor Follow Up show details Poor Follow Up
Jul 15th, 2010

Don't know if it's his problem or his nurse. Service has gone down hill.

Lester W. Earley show details Lester W. Earley
by Citysearch User on Mar 31st, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I have been going to Dr. Mark for 18 years. He is as good as they come. Always friendly and treats you like a friend. He has always kept ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
A good doctor show details A good doctor
Feb 15th, 2010

Doctor Mark has been there for my family throughout the years. I feel he is a member of our family, he is also very funny.

Excellent care show details Excellent care
Dec 31st, 2009

Dr Mark is one of the most caring people I know, He called me Christmas day to see how I was doing! Noe I don't expect that kind of care, but it was sure nice to see someone who still would do this kind of thing in this impersonal era.

BEST DOC show details BEST DOC
Jun 8th, 2009

MY FAMILY LOVES THIS DOCTOR, HE IS ALSO PRO-LIFE WHICH HELPS US KNOW HIS ETHICS ARE OF A HIGHER CALIBER