A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Petty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Petty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petty
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Petty, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petty graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Petty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Petty MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Petty practice?
- Dr. Mark Petty has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Petty practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Surgeons.