Learn more about Dr. Mark Petty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Petty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petty
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Petty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Petty, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petty graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Petty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Petty MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Petty practice?
- Dr. Mark Petty has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Petty practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Surgeons.